Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Having Fun Helping Others

One of my favorite user generated content sites is Squidoo.com. I love to build pages there some are for business, some are for fun and others are to prove a point.

I know that sometimes exerting effort to prove a point can actually be counter productive at times but it still is fun. On of the social networks there was an exchange about "dealer micro sites" and the ISM from Jim Glover Chevrolet took the time to get really caustic in his remarks to me. So I built a page that effectively showed up in Google for what he considers a "money" term.

The cool thing about Squidoo is you can use the platform to build effective landing pages like I am doing for a friend of mine who happens to be trying to sell Suzuki Autos. I made this page to help him get traffic for Kansas City Suzuki Dealer, I sure hope it works.

, ,

No comments: